Congratulations! Santa informed us that you simply landed on the great record this yr — not the naughty e mail spammers record.
So right here’s AWeber’s reward to you: 11 animated GIFs in your vacation e mail advertising and marketing marketing campaign. The AWeber design elves whipped up these festive choices, proven beneath. Place them in a Black Friday or Cyber Monday e mail, a vacation e-newsletter, or a New Yr’s sale message to your subscribers.
Plus, these vacation GIFs aren’t simply eye-catching. Knowledge has proven that GIFs in emails can enhance click-through charges, conversions charges, and income charges. Speak concerning the GIF — er, reward — that retains on giving!
Not an AWeber buyer but? Be a part of us! Create your FREE account proper now, and see how simple it’s to make use of considered one of these GIFs in our Drag-and-Drop message editor.
How one can obtain your vacation GIFs
Step 1: Discover the animated vacation GIF beneath that you simply wish to use in your e mail.
Step 2: Put it aside to your pc by both proper clicking the GIF and choosing “Save Picture,” or by dragging the GIF to your desktop.
Step three: Add the GIF into your e mail template.
Associated: Every little thing You Must Learn about Utilizing GIFs in Electronic mail
Glad New Yr GIFs
Black Friday and Cyber Monday GIFs
How can I exploit these GIFs in my emails?
Attempt considered one of these three GIF placements.
Place the GIF above the headline
Add a vacation GIF above your e mail headline to catch subscribers’ consideration and draw them in straight away.
Place the GIF the physique of the e-mail
Break up sections of content material by including a vacation GIF into the physique of your e mail. It’ll hold your readers shifting down the web page towards your call-to-action button.
Place the GIF on the finish of the e-mail
Need your subscribers to learn your total message first? Place a vacation GIF after the call-to-action button.
Finest practices for utilizing vacation GIFs in e mail
1. Don’t overdo it: Use just one GIF per e mail.
2. Truly, solely use a GIF if you assume it’ll assist your e mail carry out higher. If it distracts your subscriber from studying your message or clicking in your call-to-action, then skip the GIF.
three. Think about eradicating all different pictures in addition to your GIF in order that subscribers aren’t overwhelmed with visuals.
four. Hyperlink your GIF to the touchdown web page you’d like individuals to go to. (Many individuals will click on on the GIF itself.)
5. Creating your individual GIF? Embody your name to motion within the first body. That manner, your subscribers can click on by way of even when the animation doesn’t work.
6. All the time check your emails. Most e mail shoppers will show GIFs, however there are a some exceptions like Outlook 2007-2013 and Home windows Cellphone 7. In these shoppers, the GIFs will show as static pictures.
Associated: three Methods to Check Your Emails earlier than You Hit ‘Ship’
7. Hold your GIF’s file dimension small (purpose for lower than 40KB). You should use Photoshop to lower the file dimension if want be.
eight. Your GIF needs to be related to the remainder of the content material in your e mail. Make certain it dietary supplements your topic line, name to motion, and message textual content.
9. It doesn’t matter what GIF you employ, make your name to motion loud and clear. (Listed below are eight Highly effective Electronic mail Copywriting Methods to make use of in your subsequent e mail.)
10. Check a GIF in numerous areas inside your e mail to see the place it performs finest. (AWeber’s highly effective cut up testing function lets you check GIF placement, topic traces, ship occasions, copy, templates, buttons, and extra! Attempt it out in the present day for FREE.)
If you happen to like this submit and wish to obtain extra free GIFs, e mail advertising and marketing suggestions, and academic programs, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, FWD: Considering.